Wednesday, December 17, 2008

IT'S LOOKING ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS........


I finally got my house all decorated and it's feeling like Christmas!!! I had my annual cookie exchange today so that is why the table is all set.





























I absolutely love this nativity set. Mark and the kids gave it to me for my birthday one year.












It's amazing what you can with a few greens, a few roses and some fresh cranberries.














Every year I try to do something a little different with my tablescape. I used terra cotta pots and spray
painted them white and added fresh greeniers with a big round Christmas ornament in the middle.

































I absolutely love Better Homes and Garden's web site. I got this floral arrangement idea along with the one above from their site.  It it so pretty when you light the candles in the middle.  They are kind of hard to see in the photo. 











If you decide to push fresh greenery around your mirrors, you need to spray it daily with water to keep it fresh through Christmas.




























13 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW. It all looks so good! I wish you would have told me the part about spraying the fresh greenery sooner. Mine is all dead now. I love the mirror on your mantle and the table looks incredible. It all just looks amazing!!

Sarah said...

Oh, I forgot to say it all looks amazing other than the missing 'J'.....poor Jed.

Dianne said...

Your table looks fab as do your other decorations. My friend Zoey from the blog-Perennial Passion loves doing tablescapes too. You should check them out.
Merry Christmas!
Come on over!

Dianne said...

www.diadsie.wordpress.com

Mrs. Frogster said...

Pretty, pretty! Great job!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Your home looks so pretty all decked out for Christmas. I really like what you did with the dining room table with those simple but elegant centerpieces. Thanks for joining my blog party and inviting us in to look around! Merry Christmas! -Julia :-)

Unknown said...

The tablescape is AWESOME. Everything is BEAUTIFUL.

Merry Christmas!

I have 25 days of Christmas pictures at http://365-days-of-christmas.blogspot.com/.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Trisha, thanks for coming by my Christmas party tour. Your home looks gorgeous with all the fresh flowers & greenery. It was fun to see everyone's decor this year. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas & please come back & visit me often!

Promise to Be There said...

FABULOUS~

Unknown said...

Lovely all! Is the word welcome stenciled on your front door? Love that idea!

Mark and Trisha said...

The welcome on my front door is vinyl lettering. It is so easy to put on and if you ever want it to come off you just use a blow dryer. Just google vinyl lettering and there are lots of companies.

em said...

VERY pretty decorations! I love the idea you did with the cranberries, roses and greenery..I will have to do that next year!!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

I love your Welcome on the door -- I have one too! ;) I LOVE the white terra cotta pots! What a GREAT idea.