Saturday, September 20, 2008

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE.........















Fall is always bittersweet for me because I absolutely love summer and all the beautiful flowers, green yards, long days, all the fresh vegetables and fruit etc. but fall has it's beauty of it's own. The mountains in Utah have unmatched beauty when it comes to fall when all the different tree's leaves turn incredible colors. When we fly over them in the helicopter at work it never ceases to amaze me of the awesome beauty. I also love the cool nights, opening the windows and feeling the cool breeze before I fall to sleep.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That really is a great part of Utah. Especially with the mountains so you can actually see all the colors changing since they are elevated.

Janine said...

Fall is my very favorite time of year and unfortunately it seems here in the midwest we go from green to brown. I love seeing photos of all the changing foliage colors. It makes me miss autumn in New England where I enjoy toasted bagels with olive cream cheese at Mr. Bagel, Green Mountain Autumn Harvest coffee, Shipyard Pumpkin Ale, the horns blowing on the lighthouses and the smell of the salt air when I'm standing on York Beach.

Promise to Be There said...

And there is nothing as beautiful as the Harvest Moon and fall sunsets.

Sarah said...

I love the 2nd set of photos you loaded here. BEAUTIFUL!