Sunday, September 14, 2008

TRIP TO MINNESOTA






I made a little trip to Minnesota to  attend the wedding of my nephew.  I flew into Fargo on thursday and picked up my rental car and drove to Hoffman where my mom lives.  Sarah drove up from Omaha and my sisters Judy and Diane drove up from the Kansas City area. The rest of my siblings live in Minnesota. It is always great getting together with everybody and catching up on all of their lives.  The day of the wedding it poured so that was a little disappointing for everybody since it was suppose to be an outdoor wedding.  My brother Doug put ALOT of work into landscaping and even put a waterfall in.  David and Leah were a little disappointed they weren't able to get married in the  backyard but they were good sports about it.  All in all it was a great day.  Welcome to the family Leah!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It was a fun weekend. Thanks again for the coat ~ I still can't stop thinking about it :) I will have to get Kurtis to take a picture of me wearing it so I can put it on my blog!

Diane said...

What....I thought the coat was going to be a Christmas present???I bet Trisha couldn't wait to give it to you. It really is a cute coat.

Promise to Be There said...

Sarah is SPOILED:) But isn't that what daughters are for. You can buy them all the cute clothes
you wish you still could wear.
I know she'll look beautiful in it,
it's so Sarah...