Sunday, November 30, 2008

RECIPE OF THE WEEK


This recipe is from Market Street Grill.  I haven't made it for several years but since I had it for dessert the other night I decided to share the recipe with everyone.  It is one of my very favorite desserts.

Sabayon

2 cups egg yolks
2 cups Chablis
2 cups Triple Sec
2 cups powered sugar

Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, over a double boiler. Stir occasionally until thickened.  Refrigerate.  Serve over vanilla ice cream (preferably Haagen Dazs) and top with fresh berries.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The perfect day would be if you made this for me while we were in SLC for Christmas...hint, hint... :)

em said...

Oh wow, I will have to try this!
I made your crock-pot chicken and it was a BIG hit with "picky Jeremy!" Thanks for the recipes!!!